The Watched Issues gadget shows issues which you are watching.
What does it look like?
The Watched Issues gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
Adding the 'Watched Issues' Gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click Add Gadget.
- The Gadget Directory will appear. Locate the Watched Issues gadget and click the Add it Now button. Then click the Finished button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The Watched Issues gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure:
- Number of results — type the maximum number of issues that you want the gadget to display per page.
- Fields to display — select the issue fields to display as columns. Drag and drop to re-order.
- Refresh Interval — select how often you want the gadget to update the displayed activity (never / every 15 minutes / every 30 minutes / every hour / every two hours).
- Click the Save button.