The FishEye Recent Changesets gadget displays a number of recent changesets from a FishEye repository.
What does it look like?
The FishEye Recent Changesets gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
Your JIRA administrator must have configured the FishEye plugin on your JIRA server (Not applicable to JIRA Cloud.), if you want to add the FishEye Recent Changesets gadget to your dashboard.
Adding the 'FishEye Recent Changesets' gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'FishEye Recent Changesets' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The 'FishEye Recent Changesets' gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure:
- 'FishEye URL' – type the URL of your FishEye server.
- 'Repository' – type the name of your FishEye repository.
- 'Path' – optionally type the path within your repository that contains the directory in which you are interested. Leave blank to include all directories in your repository.
- 'Number of Results' – type the number of commits that you want the gadget to display.
- 'Refresh Interval' – select how often you want the gadget to update the displayed activity (never / every 15 minutes / every 30 minutes / every hour / every two hours).
- Click the 'Save' button.