The Filter Results gadget displays the results of a specified issue filter on the dashboard. It can be configured to display a maximum number of issues from the collection returned from the specified filter.
What does it look like?
The 'Filter Results' gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
You may also be interested in the Two-Dimensional Filter Statistics Gadget
Adding the 'Filter Results' Gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click Add Gadget.
- The Gadget Directory will appear. Locate the Filter Results gadget and click the Add it Now button. Then click the Finished button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory.
- The Filter Results gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows:
- Saved Filter — start typing the name of the filter, or click the Advanced Search link to search for a filter/select one of your favorite filters/select a filter that you have created.
- Number of Results — type the maximum number of issues that you want the gadget to display per page.
- Fields to display — select the issue fields to display as columns. Drag and drop to re-order.
- Refresh Interval — select how often you want the gadget to update the displayed activity (never / every 15 minutes / every 30 minutes / every hour / every two hours).
- Click the Save button.