What does it look like?
The Bamboo Plans gadget should appear as follows on the dashboard:
Screenshot: 'Bamboo Plans' gadget
Your JIRA administrator must have configured the Bamboo plugin on your JIRA server (), if you want to add the Bamboo Plans gadget to your dashboard. If you have added multiple Bamboo servers in JIRA there will be one Bamboo Plans gadget available per server, e.g. 'Bamboo Plans Gadget from ', 'Bamboo Plans Gadget from ', etc. ()
Adding the 'Bamboo Plans ' gadget to your Dashboard
- Go to your JIRA dashboard and click 'Add Gadget'.
- The 'Gadget Directory' will appear. Locate the 'Bamboo Plans' gadget and click the 'Add it Now' button. Then click the 'Finished' button at the bottom of the Gadget Directory. The 'Bamboo Plans' gadget will appear on your dashboard as follows, ready for you to configure.
- Click the arrow in the top right corner of the gadget to open the configuration menu and click 'Edit'. Configure the Bamboo information to be displayed on your gadget as follows:
- 'Select Plans' — Select the Bamboo plan which you would displayed on your gadget.
- 'Refresh Interval' — Select how often you would like the information on the gadget to update.
- Click the 'Save' button.
Authorising JIRA to Display Bamboo Gadgets
The website (container) you have placed this gadget on is unauthorised. Please contact your system administator to have it approved.
To fix this problem, you will need to configure your Bamboo site to allow JIRA to draw information from it via gadgets on the JIRA dashboard. To do this, your JIRA administrator first needs to define your JIRA site as an OAuth consumer in Bamboo. You will then be required to perform a once-off authentication before your gadget will display correctly.