Each Confluence user has a user profile. In your own profile, you can access account management features and updated information about yourself. You can also view other users' profiles.To find your user profile:
Choose your profile picture at top right of the screen, then choose Profile.
Or, choose the Profile link in the sidebar of your personal space.
To find someone else's user profile:
- Open the user's hover profile popup:
- Log in to Confluence, if you have not already done so.
Note: If a Confluence Administrator has granted the 'View User Profiles' permission to anonymous users, you can access people's hover profile popups without logging in. However, the hover profile features available to anonymous users are restricted.
- Move your mouse pointer over a user's linked name or profile picture. The hover profile popup will appear.
- Choose the user's linked name to open the user profile.
Alternatively, you can choose the Profile link in the sidebar of the user's personal space or go directly to this URL:
Screenshot: User profile screen for the current user
- View and edit your personal details, such as your name and email address details and optionally, your photograph and other personal information. Note that as a security precaution, in order to change your email address, you will be required to re-enter your password.
- Upload a profile picture (optional).
- Change your password.
- View the recent activity of users that you are following via the Network view.
- Follow other users from this view.
- View a list of the pages and spaces you are currently watching.
The 'Administer User' link is visible to Confluence administrators only. The administrator can click this link to go directly to the user management screen in the Administration Console.